Saturday, November 22, 2008

Updated Staff List

Yah, like omg my site has grown more &  more everyday.
Anyways, this is the new updated Staff List.

KH coding staff:
These are the staff that work in the KH section and post hacked codes
and help out the members.

 His name is  advent_of_apocalypse.
He has many experience's in the Hacking department and will
do a great job modding the KH section and bringing more codes.
He's been working in this department for about 2 years, he'll do fine.





Well, I never imagine seeing him hacking. Well he also has the
experience to. He's a joy to be around, and he'll help out as much as his partner will.
I see a bright future for this kid.


New Mod

Well, this gaul. She's far more mature than anyone I knew.
She's new to the Staff, and position. She keep up her work fairing, and I know
she won't let me down.

No comments: